Management of your scheme is all encompassing and includes:
- All preparation and preliminary work depending on your needs.
- Communications to customers under your company branding if required
- Focus on customer service
- Real person telephone responses i.e. no push button messages
- A dedicated specialist team working on your project or fund with your customers
- Application forms and literature prepared.
- Online application facility and email addresses.
- Assessment of criteria against applications
- Regular Management Information and outcomes evaluated
- Matched funding/incentive schemes
- Access to charity/relevant industry reports and data i.e. on fuel poverty
- Secure transfer of information
We can include or provide separately:
- General debt/money advice
- Benefit Checks & Income maximisation
- Assessment of eligibility for other ‘hardship’ schemes, e.g. Social Tariffs, Meter options, Water/Fuel Direct, Warm Home discounts
- Management Information on Fuel Poverty and Water Affordability data held
- Our own customer ‘Partnership Payment Scheme’ which is fully flexible and can be tailored to your own requirements to help customers back into regular payments.
|Review of Charitable Trusts and other measures to help vulnerable customers in water and energy sectors.|
If you would like further information on our services, please get in touch.
Tel: 0121 321 1324