Interested in training for your employees?
We can provide bespoke training courses to suit your organisation's requirements
Get in touch to find out how we can help.
This training package has been developed to help front line staff recognise vulnerability over the telephone.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
– Demonstrate knowledge of what makes people vulnerable
– Recognise the issues people with debt and mental health encounter
– Use effective listening tools and techniques to identify customers in vulnerable circumstances
– Enable them to refer on to more specialist assistance and support customers may require.
This training will provide an overview of the welfare benefits and tax credits system. It will also cover elements of Universal Credit and how this benefit is impacting nationally.
At the end of the course, delegates should:
– Have a better understanding of the benefit system in general
– Understand the qualifying conditions for the welfare benefits against criteria
– Classify benefits into contributory/non-contributory and means tested/non means tested
– Know the main changes made to the benefits system and any future plans
– Understand what Universal Credit is and what benefits it replaces
The day will concentrate on providing training on the different types of benefits from the criteria and in particular, focus on relevant documentation provided by customers.
At the end of the course, delegates should be able to:
– Identify the different benefits under the Warm Home Discount
– Work through practical examples of benefit letters to fit criteria
– Identify common problems that arise with documentation provided by customers
A recent report has revealed the impact services provided by Auriga Services has had on dialysis and IMD patients in the West Midlands.Read More
Auriga Services respond to the Commission for Customers in Vulnerable Circumstances call for evidence 2018, launched by Energy UKRead More