Interested in training for your employees?
We can provide bespoke training courses to suit your organisation's requirements
- During 2017 we will be launching new training courses
This training package has been developed to help front line staff recognise vulnerability over the telephone.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of what makes people vulnerable
- Recognise the issues people with debt and mental health encounter
- Use effective listening tools and techniques to identify customers in vulnerable circumstances
- Enable them to refer on to more specialist assistance and support customers may require.
This training will provide an overview of the welfare benefits and tax credits system. It will also cover elements of Universal Credit and how this benefit is impacting nationally.
At the end of the course, delegates should:
- Have a better understanding of the benefit system in general
- Understand the qualifying conditions for the welfare benefits against criteria
- Classify benefits into contributory/non-contributory and means tested/non means tested
- Know the main changes made to the benefits system and any future plans
- Understand what Universal Credit is and what benefits it replaces
The day will concentrate on providing training on the different types of benefits from the criteria and in particular, focus on relevant documentation provided by customers.
At the end of the course, delegates should be able to:
- Identify the different benefits under the Warm Home Discount
- Work through practical examples of benefit letters to fit criteria
- Identify common problems that arise with documentation provided by customers
Auriga Services Welfare and Debt Advice team has achieved over £1 million in financial gains for renal patients on dialysis at University Hospitals Birmingham since May 2016.Read More
A report has revealed how customers of Severn Trent Water, United Utilities and Thames Water are having their lives transformed.
The Social Return on Investment report evidences that £3.06 is generated for every £1 invested in schemes by the water companies for customers who find themselves in financially vulnerable circumstances.
We are delighted to share that Auriga have been shortlisted as finalists in the UK Social Enterprise of the Year category of the UK Social Enterprise Awards.Read More