- Experienced people, who have the skills to design and run grant programmes
- A human-centred approach to customer services, we listen, we understand, we treat each individual fairly, with care and respect
- Professional communication, regardless of the channel. Our expertise in building relationships over the phone, face-to-face or in online grant making services, helps alleviate hardship and improve wellbeing
- Valued insights, to undertake the most appropriate solutions and to access as many consumers as possible
- Efficiency, like automated workﬂows, lessening the turnaround time for applications
- Inclusive services, taking targeted action to help people at risk of financial exclusion
- Security, including data processing, record keeping and secure processing in compliance with GDPR
We are ideally placed to help you with whatever you need and have the ability to maximise the impact of your assistance fund.