Fuel poverty services
Around 2.5 million[i] UK households are in fuel poverty and unable to heat their home to the temperature needed to stay warm and healthy.
Our vision is to help create three million healthy homes by 2030 and reduce fuel poverty across the UK.
Auriga is involved with schemes designed to tackle the issue of fuel poverty by providing a range of measures to those who are most in need.
Our services include:
- Appraising and verifying eligibility for government schemes
- Design and delivery of programmes or projects to address fuel poverty and energy efficiency
- Accountability and administration of funded fuel poverty programmes
- Verifying and processing emergency payments for people in difficult circumstances
- Referrals for advice, support, information and resources on financial help available